Thursday, October 8, 2009

17 moooore days...I can do this!

Today was a pretty good day over all. I had plans to go in to down (again) but those plans were ruined once I realized I should probably check my oil levels in my car before I take a 40 min. trip. So I went outside, all ready to leave, with my new oil in hand along with my pink oil rag that I keep in my car...and...the hood wouldn't pop open! This never happens. My neighbor was still away and I couldn't get ahold of Kyle so my plans were kind of squashed. Instead, I went to the little cupcake/deli place and got myself a delicious panini and a strawberry cupcake!

My neighbor Kirsten was on her way home from Kansas when she asked me if her and her husband could come by tonight to watch The Office, since I have cable and they don't. Yay! Human contact!!! :-)

After a couple of hours Kyle was home so I took a trip over there and he was able to open my hood right away! We just needed two people...one to hold the lever, and the other to pull up on the hood. By this time it was too late in the day to go shopping so I simply went home and got the house tidy for the guests. OH and I had a sudden urge to buy a swiffer so I went out to WalMart to get one, along with some more pictures for our wedding album.

After awhile I decided to check what channel The Office was on, and sadly discovered that for some reason we don't get NBC? Weird! We get every other local channel. Apparently I have to call DirecTV and ask them to add the channel. BUMMER.

Soooo instead of that I went next door with some wine and my cupcake and we had some yummy homemade choc. chip cookies! They were so good! Oh and real popped popcorn! I'm def. buying a popper tomorrow!!!

After spending time with the neighbors I've realized that I really start to eat healthier again. Maybe I can try to cut bad fats out of my diet for 8 weeks so I won't crave it anymore! We'll see what Ron thinks about this when he gets back from SERE school. Ha!

Alrighty, bed time again. I didn't really sleep so well last night, which hopefully means I'll sleep great tonight! Goodnight to all the many many people who read this! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment