Wednesday, October 21, 2009

4 more to go!

Soooo what did I do today?
Well I woke up normal time, had some breakfast, did dishes, and then made my way on to base with Kirsten for Pilates. After that I showered, ate lunch, got ready...and then went to coffee at 2pm with the girls! It was lots of fun!
After coffee I was feeling reeeeally crappy. Lots of cramps and food cravings! I layed down for awhile until the cramps went away, and then I was extremely motivated for organize for some reason. SO I organized our bedroom, the ARMY room (a major project), and a bit of the living room. I'm so happy with what I've accomplished tonight!
I then ate a quick dinner of gespacho (sp?) and now I'm just relaxing and watching the tube. :-)
Here is what the "army" room looked like before I organized it:

...and here's what it looked like when I was finished with it!



amazing, huh? Okay...time for some Top Chef, and then bed. Goodnight! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment