We left here on Friday night and didn't make it to Seth's friends (Tres) house until about 1:45 a.m. His Mom's house was BEAUTIFUL! and his Mom was so so SO nice and so welcoming! We just hung out at the house on Friday night, went to bed around 3:45, and didn't wake up until around 11am Saturday. On Saturday we all pitched in to make an amazing breakfast of scrambled eggs, sausages, and red potatoes, and then made our way down to the beach! We were there until about 7pm...it was SO gorgeous out! Here's a pic or two....
So that night we took a trip out to Destin and hung out at a Piano Bar all night. The pianist's were AMAZING! Here's a really dark picture of them:
After we left Tres' house on Sunday morning we stopped at an outlet mall. It was amazing! We bought a red "le creuset" dutch oven AND Ron bought me a new Coach purse and matching wallet! It's adorable!!!
Soooo for the rest of yesterday (Sunday) we pretty much just soaked up all the time we had together before he left for SERE school.
This morning he left at 4:30a.m., and didn't come back this time. I miss him so very very much! I kept myself pretty busy though, so I've tried not to think about the fact that he won't be coming home at some point today. I went to JCPenny's (I haven't been to the one here yet!) and bought myself 3 shirts, and I also took a trip to WalMart to get a few things.
When I got back from WalMart I spent awhile on our wedding photos - putting them in to our two wedding albums.
I also fit in a bit of Grey's Anatomy, Supernanny, and Project Runway! Then I took a trip with Kyle to pick up Ron's car so it wouldn't have to be left outside for the next 21 days. When I got home there was a package on our doorstep! It was my re-usable ice cubes.!
FYI: Incase you didn't know: I've been looking EVERYWHERE for plastic ice cubes to put in white wine so it will stay cool without getting watered down. Finally I had to give up my search and order some online. Here's a picture of the ones I got! :

I also had a pretty intense convo with my rental units today. Again I have been reminded that they are the most amazing people in the entire world. I am the person I am because of them, and I am confident that I will be a great parent because of them. They taught me how to be a great, genuine person and I am reminded constantly how greatful I am for all that they have done for me. I love them so very very VERY much. And I also miss them... I can't wait to see them over Thanksgiving break!
So, I have made a list of things to do while Ron is away. Here it is:
Special cleanse our Al Clad Pots & Pans
Line our kitchen cabinets
Line our kitchen cabinets
Organize the Refrigerator
Clean the stove top
Clean the kitchen appliances
Landscape the front yard
Put together our wedding albums - done!
Organize "my" room
Organize the "army" room
Make pickles? Maybe?
Learn how to make blondies (the cookies - I'll make them the day before Ron comes back, he wants them so bad!)
Make his Mom's lasagna (the day before he comes back, too!)
Loose 10 pounds (this is obviously my least favorite, but at the same time most important project of mine...)
Do you think I'll be able to finish it all? I'll let you know how I do!
I'll write tomorrow...wish me luck. :-/






No comments:
Post a Comment