Monday, October 26, 2009

He's HOOOOOOOOME!!!

Yay! He came home yesterday! It is so ABSOLUTELY amazing to have him home again...it's unreal. I don't know how I will ever survive if/when he deploys. He completes me and I feel so at ease when he's with me! I couldn't be happier!!!!


When I picked him up I brough him his favorite snack of fresh baked bagugette kinda bread, sharp cheese, and a diet coke. He loved it! And then when we got home we had a delicious lunch of egg salad sandwiches, later we ate my amazing lasagna (the best I've made yet) for dinner and then some apple crisp for dessert!


Today has also been great! I went on to base with him for formation...and he got his start date for Primary School....it's Nov. 30th! Wooohooo! We also did some shopping and then grabbed some sushi for lunch.


Then we came home, watched some TV, read some amazing letters we wrote to eachother, and carved a pumpkin! Here's a picture of Ron and the pumpkin that he carved:





My job was to seperate, clean, and cook the seeds. YUMMY!

Tonight we had the most unhealthy dinner EVER! He's had a craving for Mellow Mushroom and wings...so we had that along with some jalapeno poppers.



Now time for sleep!

P.S. did I mention that I am SOOOO happy he's home?!

No comments:

Post a Comment