Sunday, April 25, 2010

Day 13 & 14

What a great weekend! Yesterday I spent most of the day cleaning, and then at night Andria & Justin came over for a fun night of drinks, games & snacks! We were up until about 3:30am, and they ended up staying the night!

Here's what I ate yesterday:

Breakfast: 1 egg & two pieces of light toast (3 ww pts)

Lunch: Leftover Eggplant Rollitini (about 5 ww pts)

Dinner: 2 slices of homemade pizza (probably about 10 ww pts! ahhh! - but it's the weekend!)

Oh and some drinks- all vodka, lime & seltzer.

Today we slept in a bit, hung around the house for a little - and then went out to lunch with Andria & Justin. Here are the awful things I ate today... :-/

Breakfast: One low cal high fiber tiny bagel (2 ww pts), some light cream cheese (2 ww pts), smoked salmon (2? ww pts), onions, capers, & a little hard boiled egg (1 ww pt).

Lunch: One chili rellenos....VERY BAD and who knows how many points!

Dinner: We bought some yummy looking salmon but were too full still to eat it tonight so we just made some snacks, kinda of. Some bruschetta (toast, goat cheese, & tomatoes in balsamic vinegar), some roasted potatoes, & an ear of corn! Haha...weird dinner, but yummy!

So yeah, today was AWFUL for my diet, but I will do better next week! Yes I will!!!

Goodnight! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment