For breakfast I ate light oatmeal which is only 2 ww pts and very filling! For lunch Ron and I stopped at Subway to get subs to eat while golfing. Guess what - they don't have wraps anymore! Only "flatbread" which the lady that worked there said had more calories than the bread! So I got a veggie delight on wheat bread with a little oil, vinegar, salt & pepper! Very delish. Once we got home Ron had an intense urge to have his first attempt at making homemade potato chips! He insisted on deep frying them, but he was nice enough to make a batch of baked chips for me. :-) The baked chips were AWESOME and yes, I did try one fried chip which was not even as good as the baked ones! I was so surprised! Oh - and I only had a few. Then I ate an apple a little while later....and dinner at night was homemade baked salmon fish sticks & spinach. I wasn't very hungry so I was only able to eat 2 fish sticks...but the spinach was awesome! I just love fresh cooked spinach. So - unfortunately I didn't exactly count my points yesterday, but I'm hoping I stayed within my allowance...epecially considering all the walking we did while golfing!
Okay - time for an episode of army wives, followed by lots of cleaning! Have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment