Good news: Ron wants to shed a few lbs so it is officially starting (again) on Monday.
But just to keep this going: here's what I ate the past 2 days:
Friday:
Breakfast: watermelon & a yogurt (2 ww pts)
Lunch:
Grilled Cheese sandwich with jalapenos & banana peppers on it (2 ww pts) with a small amount of pasta salad (probably another 3 ww pts)
Dinner:
SUSHI! So good! I'm not sure how many points it would add up to, but not TOO bad, its fish!
Saturday:
Breakfast:
2 eggs (4 ww pts), light toast (1 ww pt) & 2 slices of light bacon (2 ww pts) - I have no idea how I ate all of that, I was hungry!
Lunch:
We found these awesome 98% fat free hot dogs that are "made with" turkey. They weren't as great as the fat & juicy franks, BUT it did kick my hot dog craving! I ate two of those, each on top of a light (and wimpy) wheat bun - topped with lots of relish, ketchup, mustard & raw onions (4 ww pts) along side some more pasta salad (about 3 ww pts)
Dinner:
We had our friends over for a game of "Risk" and some amazing Mellow Mushroom pizza! We ordered two medium pizzas for the 4 of us - and only had about 4 pieces leftover! So yeah - I over did it. Hah!
That's it - after today, the diet will once again be in full gear, and I better shed some lbs!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment