Monday, October 19, 2009

6 more to go!

Today was quite uneventful, once again. I woke up after yet another restless night, had some breakfast, and then made my way to base for some Pilates with Kirsten and Andria.

After that I showered, ate lunch, watched some TV, read, organized the kitchen a bit, lined the shelves, and did the dishes.

After a bit more TV watching I made myself dinner (spaghetti!) and then made the biggest mistake....I watched Marley & Me. I have never cried so much over a movie, ever. I read the book (which was amazing and also made me cry) but I was in no way, shape, or form expecting to be so emotional over the movie! The fact that I'm here missing my husband terribly probably didn't help much.

Thankfully, as the credits were rolling I was pulled from my sorrows and saved by the bell...of my phone ringing. My Mom always knows when to call!

Now, time to watch some two and a half men....DAMMIT nevermind, it's freaking baseball. Why the HELL must this keep happening to me? One seinfeld episode, and 2 two and a half men episodes TODAY were really baseball. how freaking disappointing?

GOODNIGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment