Sunday, October 18, 2009

1 WEEK!

So yes, it is true....7 more days until he is HERE! Yay!!!

Today was a pretty good day, I spent most of the day weeding the front yard. It took about 3 hrs all together! I took a "before" picture, and once I lay down the landscaping fabric and rocks, I'll take another!

Here is what I have on my plate for the next week, to keep me busy:

Monday:
Pilates @ 10
Finish lining the kitchen shelves

Tuesday:
Drive in to town to find some organizing baskets for the laundry room.

Wednesday:
Coffee with the girls in the a.m.
Finish landscaping

Thursday:
Pilates
Clean pots & pans
Clean the rest of the house

Friday:
Finish cleaning
Go to the pottery place
Girls night/sleepover at my place

Saturday:
Finish cleaning

Sunday:
Make lasagna, and pick up Ron at 12!!!

Hopefully that will keep me distracted :-)

Night

No comments:

Post a Comment