Saturday, October 17, 2009

8 more! Woo Woo!

Why hello there! Yesterday was a GREAT day...today was quite uneventful.

Yesterday morning I got up at my regular time, made some breakfast and watched some TV, and then made the trip on to post to meet my new doctor and get my prescription refilled. I waited in the lobby for about 2 mins, and then inside the exam room for 45 mins. I really f'in hate that. It's so much easier to wait in the lobby because there's usually a TV on with some smutty news channel on, or at least crazy people/kids to watch. Why must they make us wait so long in the exam room? On the awful counter-like bench with the awful wax paper on it. My back hurt SO bad after about 10 mins, I really need a back to my chairs apparently! Good thing I brought my book (I'm STILL reading the 4th Twilight [and no I have no idea what it's called]).

So yeah, I waited all this time to meet with my doctor for literally 3 minutes. I timed it. She just directed me to the pharmacy (and the bathroom because I told her I was about to pee my pants after waiting so long) so I could fill my prescription. BUT one good thing - they give you 3 months worth at a time! Yay!

So after waiting for that for 10 mins, I finally left for the commissary to do some shopping. On my way there, I just happened to drive by the dining facility for the SERE students. It was only 11:18 but I was determined to see Ron, and I was afraid if I went to the commissary first, I wouldn't make it back in time, and probably wouldn't even find the place again. SO I read some more Twlight, and talked on the phone for a bit, until about Noon. And then... dun dun dun...

A white bus pulled up! I got so FREAKING excited, I was shaking. I hopped right out of my car and stood by it. The entire bus unloaded, but no sight of my one and only. There are usually two buses but I didn't see another one, and thought maybe it wasn't the SERE class? AND THEN, another bus pulled up! I got allllll excited again! I looked at every persons face...and then...I SAW HIM! He was just walking and looking straight ahead, and I was a bit to his left so I coughed...really loud....and he didn't notice. So I coughed...even louder...and he heard me! He looked over, twice, before he realized it was me! And then he just shook his head and smiled...:-) It was absolutely amazing and I was soooooooo happy to have seen him! I just really hope he couldn't somehow get in trouble for it? He had nothing to do with it...it was all me! Punish me! Haha...so I was hoping he wouldn't show up on our doorstep last night, meaning he'd have to start the whole process over again later. Yikes.

So after my shopping at the commissary I came home, worked out for a bit, and then got ready for a fun pumpkin carving night at the neighbors! It was aweeeesome! Kirsten is quite amazing...she made mulled wine, hot apple cider, roasted pumpkin seeds, and some amazing white chocolate pumpkin cookies! It was lotttts of fun, Andria and Laura from coffee also came. Great times! We're planning a girls night for this coming Friday at my place :-)

Here's a picture of the pumpkin I carved last night. It's supposed to be a haunted house with a ghost in front but some parts of the top of the house broke off. :-(


Sooo this morning I woke up, watched lots of TV, ate, worked out, ate, watched more TV, cleaned and started lining the kitchen cabinets, and here I am!

Whats on my plate for tomorrow? I'm finally going to begin the landscaping project! Ahhh! Wish me luck!

Goodnight :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment