Friday, April 16, 2010

Day 5 ... a Friday :-/

Today wasn't too bad - spent lots of time with the hubs (which I love immensly), and didn't do too bad on my diet. We were quite busy for the first half of the day...here's what I ate:

Breakfast: Yogurt (which I discovered has aspartame in it - a substance I will no longer be purchasing...because of it's awful side affects and health issues it causes...I will eat the items that contain it that ive already bought [because I just hate being wasteful] but I refuse to buy anything which contains it...ever again!!!!) & a can of Spicy Hot V8 (what? I was on the go and that's all I could think of! - 2 ww pts). Lunch - some more of that delicious white bean veggie salad (3 ww pts) and for dinner we had some amazing chicken parm. Ron made homemade pasta! We also warmed up some of his homemade sauce that we had frozen awhile back. My husband was nice enough to grill mine, instead of pan fry it! :-) It was very yummy and I only ate about 2-3 bites of spaghetti. Oh and I guess my drinks would be considered a snack? I've consumed about 3-4 beverages today....all vodka, seltzer & lime..as healthy as can be!

Okay - time to watch some Boston Legal. Goodnight and have a great weekend!

P.S. My husband is amazing....he surprised me today by asking ME if I'd like to go on a walk with him! What a great guy he is!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment