"I keep trying to loose weight, but it keeps finding me again!"
Today was lots and lots of fun...I just love getting out of the house and enjoying the weather with my husband! We started the day with a nice 2 mile walk for the March of Dimes for babies! It was in the middle of a park, and the walk took place on a grassy/sandy field. It was just so nice to be out in the sun! After the walk we stopped at Dicks Sporting Goods to find some new golf gear for myself. I purchased a cute nike sleeveless golf tee, as well as 2 pairs of shorts and one skort...all a decent length for the golf course of course of course of course! :-) Now all I need is a pair of golf shoes and a visor! Tomorrow we will be heading to FL where there are some golf outlets and I'm hoping to find some inexpensive (but cute) shoes! Yes....FL again this weekend...I canNOT wait! It's just so nice there and we adore the beach!
As for food intake:
Breakfast: 1 egg and two pieces of light toast (3 ww pts...hey, its the weekend!) Lunch: we went to Thai House. It was the first time I had tasted Thai food and boy did I love it! It was very very spicy, but delicious! I got a chicken cabbage salad - very good! Oh and for dinner we made homemade grilled pizza's. Mine was very small and the toppings consisted of a spray of EVOO, jalapenos, onion, garlic, fresh basil leaves, & light mozzerella cheese. SO YUMMY!!!
That's it for today - how boring am I?
No comments:
Post a Comment