Breakfast: 1 grapefruit (1-2 ww pts...depends how big it is, I think mine was "average size" so I guess that'd be 1 1/2 pts? I'll round up and say 2).
Lunch: Leftover Manhatten Clam Chowder and a small amount of the bean & veggie salad (about 3 ww pts)
Snack: One wedge of light laughing cow cheese (1 ww pt) and a few high fiber wheat thins (2 pts).
Dinner: Pork Chops (only ate about 3 ounces soooo 4 ww pts), a yummy and fresh cucumber & tomato salad (2 pts) and the most amazing side dish EVER. Ron made me mashed cauliflower to take the place of the mashed potatoes that he enjoyed. They were so amazing, I liked them even more than the potatoes, I swear! He just cooked the cauliflower as normal (steamed) with a clove of garlic, drained it, and mashed it with a little less than a tbsp of light butter, fresh chopped rosemary, and salt & pepper. Add a sprinkle of parmesan cheese on top and - YUMMY! It was so good (and only about 2 pts)!
Grand total: 16 pts! Yay for me!!!!! And I honestly have not been hungry today (except maybe a little before lunch). I was good and had a snack this afternoon when I was hungry, and it paid off! I'm very proud of myself and I can't wait to be strict this week and see if I loose some pounds!
Goodnight all!
No comments:
Post a Comment