Join me as I attempt my first Whole30 challenge! If you arent familiar with it - it is a 30 day nutrition challenge which focuses on eating "real food – meat, seafood, eggs, tons of vegetables, some fruit, and plenty of good fats from fruits, oils, nuts and seeds”. Wish me luck! And if you want to know more about Whole30, google it!
Monday, April 19, 2010
Day 7
What a fun day...buuuut bad diet day. For breakfast I ate an egg white omelette with onions, green peppers & a small amount of low fat cheese (about 2-3 ww pts). We spent the day in FL and for lunch we went to "Cheeseburger in Paradise"....NOT good for the diet! I could have been smart and had a light salad for my meal, but lets be serious...the name of the restaurant is "Cheeseburger in Paradise"!!! We started with an appetizer of fried pickles....I LOVE FRIED PICKLES! I only ate a few though, I swear. For my meal I just HAD to order a burger...but I made it a turkey burger and only ate about a bite of the bun. After some shopping we headed home, and for dinner we had leftovers. I had my white bean turkey chili (5 ww pts)...SO GOOD! So - that was my day. Sorry I'm so boring today, I have a lot on my mind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment